I was so busy due to some circumstance but I'm back. Now days even a static webpage can be treated as dynamic webpage.you will be suprise how. But this is not the magic it is reall use Angular js to do every things. Angular js is a solution of your problem . Create an interactive website by using angular js.
This is what my gift for today be a change that you want to be.
it's good
ReplyDeleteI was so busy due to some circumstance but I'm back.
ReplyDeleteNow days even a static webpage can be treated as dynamic webpage.you will be suprise how. But this is not the magic it is reall use Angular js to do every things.
Angular js is a solution of your problem .
Create an interactive website by using angular js.
This is what my gift for today be a change that you want to be.
ts great madam1! hav blessed mor, we ar in touch wiz u!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Deleteit is good but please could you provide us a link so that we can get information about angular js
ReplyDeletenice hjra good beggining always ends great results so maintain it
ReplyDelete